1. Monitors contact center activity and supervise staff during scheduled shifts. Supervising duties may include weekend and overnight shifts.
2. Adjusts phone coverage during solo shift supervision according to current shift needs, requesting supervisor approval as needed.
2. Completes shift reports and escalates contact center issues accordingly to manager, supervisors, IT department, HR department or any other supportive department.
3. Tracks performance score cards, quality monitoring and attendance reports, and provides training and coaching to contact center staff to ensure high quality services.
4. Supervises inquiry response staff that responds to requests for health information received via telephone.
5. Handles e-mail inquiry response inbox or other assigned contact center tasks.
6. Directs research of responses to complex inquiries by searching internet resources and accessing in-house subject files, and databases.
7. Reinforces current contact center inquiry processes and provides guidance to staff member working under their supervision.
8. Assists in preparing weekly, monthly, and annual reports and the annual update of the Policies and Procedures Manual.
9. Facilitates weekly management meetings as needed.
10. Assists project manager with additional tasks as needed.
11. Possesses visual acuity, that is, the ability to discern detail and color variations on a computer screen. Possesses the manual dexterity to input, validate, and retrieve data via a computer keyboard.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.