CMS National Training Program Medicare Workshop 2013
The 2013 CMS National Training Program Workshop will take place in your region on August
6-7, 2013 at the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza in Kansas City,
MO. As always, there will be no charge to you for the training. More information regarding the program and logistics will be sent to you via email soon, including information to book hotel accommodations at the group rate. This session does not fulfill the certification requirements for Navigators or other assisters, or for agents and brokers. The training that does provide certification for the Marketplace will be web based and be accessible in August.
What we are presenting this year:
- Both high-level and detailed information about key aspects of the Medicare program
- A half-day basic track for those who are new to Medicare or who want a refresher
- A “Current Topics” session to raise awareness of program changes
- An introduction to the new Health Insurance Marketplace
- Casework exercises
- Medicare training modules and workbooks
- Networking opportunities with CMS staff and other partners who share your commitment
NOTE: Registration requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis until each meeting reaches capacity. The number of attendees from the same organization may be limited.