• Bachelor’s degree in a science or health related discipline or at least two years of experience in health information centers.
• Prior experience working in the field of health information centers is preferred as familiarity with health information terminology and educational skills are a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer care services skills.
• Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Administrative and supervisory job experience are a plus.
• Possess the ability to work at several tasks and assignment ,and meet deadlines with positive and accurate results.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft office software, internet research and/or government databases and online resources.
• Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team to successfully work toward the same goal, project or results.
• Posses leadership and mentoring skills.
• Experience or knowledge of contact center systems, environment, technology or tools are a plus.
Team Leaders are responsible for maintaining internal communications to keep the project director, deputy project director, manager and supervisors up to date on project activities, deliverables, challenges, and potential innovations. Team leaders provide input for the development of project reports and identify staff training and development needs.