· Master’s Degree in Education or Social Science related field, Ph.D or Ed.D preferred.
· Advanced skill set with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web-based databases.
· Demonstrated skills in research, data collection, and analysis (knowledge of SAS and SPSS preferred).
· Content expertise in one or more of the following areas: K-12 and/or higher ed, school emergency management, STEM, college and career prep, social emotional learning, violence prevention, AOD prevention, student engagement practices, digital citizenship, or related topics.
· Self-starter with strong time management and multitasking skills.
· The right candidate excels at working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to work under pressure, managing several complex assignments with multiple deadlines.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proofreading or copyediting experience is a plus.
· Understanding of online data collection forms.
· Additional skills a plus: IT project management skills, grant management experience, communications, marketing, and social media.