· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education or Social Science related field.
· Advanced skill set with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web-based databases.
· Demonstrated skills in research, data collection, and analysis (knowledge of SAS and SPSS preferred).
· Self-starter with strong time management and multitasking skills.
· Excels at working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Able to work under pressure, managing several complex assignments with multiple deadlines.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including proofreading or copyediting experience.
· Has an understanding of online data collection forms.
· Able to travel to regionally or out of state 1-2 times/month.
* Special expertise in the fields of education, school safety, marketing, evaluation, research is a plus.