· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; able to substitute years of experience for degree.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and follow-up skills are required.
· Excellent interpersonal communication and time management and organizational skills are required.
· Flexible and service-oriented attitude required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook, required.